The Strong Parachutes Cushion Wedge 311 is recommended for use in airplanes where headroom is at a minimum and the backrest is at a straight upright angle with the seat bottom, such as a Pitts S1, 12, Christen Eagle, RV-4, RV-6, and many others.
The unique configuration of the Para-Cushion Back 311 allows for maximum comfort of the pilot by using the special wedge shape of the parachute system to put you in a slightly reclined, much more comfortable position.
Measuring 24" tall by 16" wide by 1" thin at the shoulders and 3" thick at the lower back, this is a very special back mounted container.
The Strong Wedge 311 Parachute Come Complete With:
- Seat Cushion
- Pilot Chute Lil Grabber
- Carry Bag
Suitable for use in the following aircraft: Acrosport, Apple Bay Zuni, Sailplane, CAP 10, 231, 232, Christen Eagle II, Citabria, Decathlon, F1 Rocket, Harmon Rocket, Pitts 12, S1, S1C, S2B Back Seat, Special, RV4 Back Seat, RV6, RV8 Back Seat, Stewart S-51, T28, Velox Revolution.
Mid-Lite Canopy Features
- Canopy shape: conical
- Size: 26 ft
- Number of gores: 24
- Canopy cloth: Mil-C-44378 T III
- Line length: 18 ft 6 in
- Line material: Nylon braided
- Line tensile strength: 650 lb
- Gores: 24
- Panels per gore: 4
- Suspension line material: Braided nylon
- Suspension line strength: Military LoPo, 650 lbs
- Canopy Cloth: Mil-C-44378 T3 30 - 50 cfm
- Number of circumferential reinforcing tapes: 3
- Turn Speed 360°: 7 seconds (approximate)
- Forward speed: 7 mph approximate
- Opening time: 1.1-2.3 seconds
- Rate of descent: 200 lbs 16.5 fps
- Canopy weight: 7.5 lb (approximate)
- Maximum weight: 254 lbs (115 kg)
Please note: when returning a Parachute for refund, a charge of £50 will be made to cover the cost of re-packing the equipment.
Download TSO Certification