The Strong Parachutes Cushion Back 303 is recommended for use in airplanes where head room is at a minimum such as an ASW-27, a PW-5, a Cap-10, a Zlin 50, a Christen Eagle, the front seat of an RV-4 and many others.
In many cases it is possible to replace the airplane back cushion with the Strong Para-Cushion Back Parachute System.
The fully adjustable harness allows wearer to adjust the harness using seven adjustment points for a perfect fit. Works very well for clubs where different people will be using the system, also works well for the non-pilot seat in two seat airplanes where different passengers will be carried.
The standard back mounted 303, measures 24" (60 cm) tall by 16" (40 cm) wide by 3" (7 cm) thick and weighs approximately 15 lb. (6.5 kg).
Cushion Back 303 Parachute Comes Complete With:
- Mid-Lite Canopy
- Seat Cushion
- Pilot Chute Lil Grabber
- Carry Bag
Suitable for the following aircraft: Acrosport, Discus, Duo Discus, Extra 300 Front Seat, Extra 300L Front Seat, Extra 300S Front Seat, LS8, RV 6A, Sukhoi SU-26, Sukhoi SU-29, Sukhoi SU-31, Super Blanik, Velox Revolution, Zivko.
Mid-Lite Canopy Features
- Canopy shape: conical
- Size: 26 ft
- Number of gores: 24
- Canopy cloth: Mil-C-44378 T III
- Line length: 18 ft 6 in
- Line material: Nylon braided
- Line tensile strength: 650 lb
- Gores: 24
- Panels per gore: 4
- Suspension line material: Braided nylon
- Suspension line strength: Military LoPo, 650 lbs
- Canopy Cloth: Mil-C-44378 T3 30 - 50 cfm
- Number of circumferential reinforcing tapes: 3
- Turn Speed 360°: 7 seconds (approximate)
- Forward speed: 7 mph approximate
- Opening time: 1.1-2.3 seconds
- Rate of descent: 200 lbs 16.5 fps
- Canopy weight: 7.5 lb (approximate)
- Maximum weight: 254 lbs (115 kg)
Please note: when returning a Parachute for refund, a charge of £50 will be made to cover the cost of re-packing the equipment.
Download TSO Certification