The Microavionics Radio Interface is not just a simple radio interface, it uses the latest technology to produce an efficient powered radio interface, with very low power consumption and all the features a pilot would require.
View Microavionics Radio Interface and Adaptor Guide
Connect upto two radios at once. Mobile phone input.
- Twin PTT with mic opposite mic muting
- Stereo Music Input
- Stereo Record Output
- Auxiliary Control
- Power radio from the interface.
- Micro Amp power. Typically 3mA per headset connected, when using main supply connected
- LED lights show, Headset batteries full charge indicator.
- RX LED.
- TX LED.
- Ignition power on.
- Switchable 10v or 12v output for all Icom radios.
- Automatic soft audio muting circuit. Mutes second radio, music, & telephone when the master radio receives a transmission.
- User adjustable, TX mic gain & EQ adjuster, intercom max volume adjuster, muting sensitivity.
Supplied with, Radio Interface unit, Ignition Power supply lead, no need to connect power as the interface will use the headset power.